I love making lists and I got excited when I saw this prompt. I jumped to writing down as soon as I reached home after work.
Here are some random facts about me:
- Completing a management course, I discovered my interest in writing. I joined a blogging platform 1.5 years ago leaving the corporate sector.
- I have a Twin Sibling.
- I am an ambivert, I prefer meeting people (who are mostly a closed set of friends).
- Every day has to start with a cup of ginger tea and end with a hot cuppa of coffee.I love both of them.
- Reading rather than going out for window shopping is my preference if I am free.
- I love dosa and sambhar. However, I can never make crispy dosas at home.
- I am crazy about handbags.
- Winters scare me as I can’t tolerate cold temperatures and the parts of North India are freezing for two months during the season.
- I don’t use a lot of make-up. Only Kajal in my eyes and I am ready 🙂
- I am firm believer in God. I pray every morning but go to a temple occasionally.
- I have learned driving twice and still can’t drive.
- I have curly hair and I just love them.
- Sweets don’t entice me. I am only fond of gulabjamun.
- I can speak four languages, but write only two.
- I can’t resist buying stationery, colors, pens, pencils and diaries. Though I never use them.
- Buying a home and establishing a “me-corner” is my dream.
- I rarely get angry and even when I am angry, I can’t express to someone.
- Music is my therapy for any problem.
- Diwali is my favorite festival and I love making rangolis and lighting Diyas.
- I make a to-do list every day and smile whenever I tick one thing off from it.
- Blogging has given me a whole new world and I am very glad to my friend U, who first introduced me to blogs.
Today is Day 22 of the #DailyChatter by BlogChatter.