You’ll find that life is still worthwhile if you just smile.”
― Charlie Chaplin
Last night, when I was scrolling down my Facebook Feed. I came across #World Smile Day.
It seemed interesting so I looked for more information
I thought of sharing the things which make me Smile when we are celebrating the World Smile Day Today.
Here goes the list 🙂
- Sunrise and Sunset.
- Blooming Flowers.
- Colorful pens, post-its and diaries.
- Books and My Kindle.
- Diwali Lights.
- Talking to my Niece.
- Shopping for our house.
- Looking at old albums and watching videos.
- Getting a call/message from an old friend, after a long time.
- A hot cup of ginger Tea.
- Comments on my blog posts.
- The Email/Text Message at the end of the every month, which says, Your Salary has been credited.
- Reading old cards/letters by Family and Friends.
- Getting Gifts from Mr. A.
- Chatting with my Twin Sister for long hours.
- Sitaphal Icecream from Naturals Parlour.
- Moon and Twinkling Stars.
- Birds at my Kitchen Window.
- Plants in my balcony.
- Gulabjamun with Vanilla Icecream.
- Buying Gifts for Family.
- Listening to my favourite songs when I commute for work.
- The smile on my parents’ face.
- Ticking off a task from my to-do list.
- Putting Kajal in my eyes.
- Booking Holiday Tickets.
- Sharing Happiness and Love.
- Seeing you smiling now, as you are reading this 🙂
What makes you smile??
This is Day 7 of of the #DailyChatter by BlogChatter.